Christopher M. Bohm, PE
PRESIDENT / CIVIL ENGINEERSend Message
Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
Kansas State University, May 1984
Licensed Professional Engineer
#11631 – State of Kansas
- Past President and member, Kansas Society of Professional Engineers
- Past President and member, Wichita Society of Professional Engineers
- Member, ACEC of Kansas
- Past Chairman- Developers Committee, Wichita Area Builders Association
- Member, Sedgwick County Urban Fringe Development Standards Taskforce
- Member, Wichita/Sedgwick County Flood Plain Management Taskforce
- Chairman, Wichita/Sedgwick County Storm Water Advisory Board.
- Member, Sedgwick County On-Site Wastewater Advisory Board
- Member, Sedgwick County Community Alternative Wastewater Advisory Board
- Contract Investigator for the Kansas State Board of Technical Professions
- Past President, Society for Marketing Professional Services/ Wichita Chapter
Christopher M. Bohm is the President of Ruggles & Bohm in Wichita. A respected civil engineer, Chris has overseen dozens of infrastructure and land planning projects in his over thirty years of experience, including arterial street design, residential street design, storm and sanitary sewer sizing and design, water main extensions, and floodwater detention facility design. Chris believes that there is a technical beauty to each of these infrastructure types, but they should not distract from the physical beauty of the built environment. As a leader in his profession, Chris has been called on to lend his insight and expertise to numerous boards and professional organizations.
Chris received his Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Kansas State University. He is a registered professional Engineer in the state of Kansas.