Ken Lee, PE
ASSOCIATE / CIVIL ENGINEERSend Message
Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
Washington State University, December 1993
Licensed Professional Engineer
#15373- State of Kansas
#37165- State of Washington (inactive)
- Councilman, City of Bel Aire
- Member, Kansas Society of Professional Engineers (KSPE)
- Past-President, Wichita Chapter, Wichita Society of Professional Engineers (WSPE)
- 1st Vice President, KSPE
- Past Chairman, WSPE “Engineer for a Day” Program
- Member, “Project Lead the Way” Technical Advisory Board
- Member, Wichita Area Builders Association (WABA)
Ken Lee is an Associate and Civil Engineer with Ruggles & Bohm in Wichita. His experience includes design of arterial and residential streets, storm and sanitary sewer systems, water main extensions, and storm water detention facilities across Kansas and in Washington state. He is also a project manager for our ID/IQ design contract at McConnell Air Force Base in Wichita. In a given week, Ken may find himself working on a variety of projects, ranging from a large residential development to a new retail project. With over 20 years of experience, Ken knows what it takes to deliver a sound project. Those projects include Amidon Street improvements, the Steppes at Ark Valley neighborhood, and Prairie View Senior Residences in Holton.
Ken received his Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Washington State University. He is a registered professional Engineer in the state of Kansas. He is also the past-president of the Kansas Society of Professional Engineers and a councilman for the City of Bel Aire.